Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Tissue Packet Holder

It's that time of year, colds and bugs a plenty. Here's a little something to add to a "get well" goody basket.



While this project can be made with just the basic paper trimmer, like everyone with a new toy I decided to use my Explore Air to create this project. While I'm not exactly new to Cricut I am still learning the ins and outs of Design Space.

In design space I inserted my rectangle edited it to size . (4w x 10h) Then I added and attached my score lines at ½ in, 3 in, 4 in, 6 ½ in, and 7 ½ in. Finishing it off by attaching a circle in the space between the ½ in score line and the 3 in score line. I just sort of eyeballed that.


 I cut mine out of heavier patterned paper on the card stock setting. I used my envelope punch board to round the corners on the top panel. Then I decorated the top panel with stamps from Lawn Fawn. 

Below is a list of supplies that can be used if you did not want to use the explore and design space along with step by step directions on how to use them to get the same results.

Supplies:
Paper trimmer
Scoring blade or stylus
Bone folder
Adhesive
Corner rounder
Circle or hole punch
Kleenex tissue pack
Card stock
Patterned paper/stamps/embellishments  to decorate

Directions:

1. Cut card stock into 4 in x 10 in rectangle.
2. Score at ½ in, 3 in, 4 in, 6 ½ in and 7 ½ in.
3. In between the score lines at ½ and 3 punch a circle or oval.
4. Fold a score lines burnishing with a bone folder for crisp lines.
5. Round the corners on the end with the large rectangle. (Optional)
6. Place adhesive on ½ in tab.
7. Fold box placing the ½ tab flush with the score line at 7 ½ in line.
8. Decorate panels as desired.






No comments:

Post a Comment