Sunday, January 22, 2017

A Weeks Worth of Crafting

I've been fortunate enough to have some quality time in the Cove this week. Several cards made, a few in progress and a baby shower gift out the door. I've enjoyed my new space so much I can't believe I went a so long with very little crafting. I know once riding season starts time on the weekends will be limited by I fully plan on getting my crafting time in this year.

The first card I made was for my niece for Valentines Day. I had the idea in my mind for a few days tossing it around thinking about how I was going to do it. It's perfect for her. Of course looking at it I see the ways I would do it differently if I were to make it again. This card features Lawn Fawn's Wish You Were Here stamp set and their Color My World set. Simple card with some masking and spectrum noir makers.

.

The second card I worked on this week was a birthday card. It was a flop. Sometimes using what you have on hand just won't work. This was one of those times. So it's back to the drawing board for this birthday card. It also features a Lawn Fawn Stamp, Winter Unicorn. Stay tuned to see how it all works out.



Third and final card of the week was a Valentine for my sweetie. It's my take on Sandy Allnocks Octipi my Heart card. I used memento tuxedo black ink and a red spectrum noir maker. That's all. So simple. Love how if turned out.



Check out her video for her card here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uP8vvQHnWmg
or follow her blog here: http://sandyallnock.com/posts-page/


Final project for the week was a baby shower gift. Miss Ivey Gray will be here before we know it and I'm one excited "Aunt". Thanks to my Cricut and my "hoard" of supplies we whipped up a quick yet meaningful gift in no time. A night light for the nursery.




In addition to these projects I also colored some images for a third card. I'll share those later in the week as I make more progress.

Happy Crafting


No comments:

Post a Comment