Monday, January 16, 2017

Settling In and Getting my Hands Dirty

I'm not sure I can craft without getting something on me.  Either it's on my hands or my clothes I wear my work. I think I should make a apron. (I'll put that on the to do list).

Spent much of Sunday creating in design space. A wall hanging or two is in progress.  After that I spent some time creating a card base and template for a basic rectangular shaker card. We won't talk about how long something that should have been so simple took me. But it's done. I used all design space elements to make it.

 
 
Enjoyed my day off spending it in my craft cove. Decided to indulge in my love of The Little Mermaid and decorate my room with a lean towards that. So a few mermaids will make an appearance along the way. I dove right into another birthday card. This one featuring Stampin Up Totally Cool Stamp set. Thanks to my amazing guy for spending the day in the cove with me and helping me get my measurements right,
 
Supplies listed below:

 
Now to finish off the month of January. One birthday card to go, a baby shower card and all my valentine cards.
 
Supplies:
110 lb coordination cardstock
spectrum nior markers
white gel pen
Recollections Home Basics 6x6 Paper Pad
Momento Tuxedo Black Ink
Lawn Fawn Let's Polka in the Meadow Paper Pad
Scotch Foam Tape
 and some scrap yellow and green card stock I had in my stash
 
Don't forget to check out January's give away.
 
Happy Crafting

1 comment: