Wednesday, January 25, 2017

W.I.P. Wednesday

Works In Progress

What can I say, I have a few cards in the works. A cross stitch piece underway and some notebook inserts for my niece.
 
Cross stitching was definitely my first crafting love. I've had this project in the works for over a year. I started it as a project at my sisters on girls day when I was between jobs. It hung out in her cabinet for a while until I've finally brought it home. My niece and I share a love for lighthouses. My goal is to have this piece completed by her birthday in July.

 
Cards in progress will feature these two adorable stamps from C.C. Designs, on the left is Rose and the right is cupid. Another card will be featuring Lawn Fawn's Stinkin Cute stamp set. (sorry for the poor photos, working on getting better lighting).


Last but not least, one notebook insert completed for my niece, I have one left to go. This one features Gorjuss: You Brought Me Love Stamp and a few hearts scattered from Lawn Fawn's Science of Love. Her name was done with vinyl using Cricut Design Space and  the font is Elizabeth. So ethics is covered now to knock one out for calculus.


 
Goal for the rest of this week is to get two birthday cards out in the mail and get some more valentines card completed.
 
Happy Crafting
 




1 comment: