Sunday, February 12, 2017

Happy Planner

     It's happened ya'll, I finally switched over completely to the Happy Planner my sister gave me. I spent some time Saturday adding in all the events for the MC, switching over birthday information and what not.

     In addition to using it as my planner I've decided to use it as my weight loss journal as well. I used some pink card stock, some white card stock and some of the die cuts I had pre-colored to decorate the pages for that. Oh and stamps lets not forget them.


Journal Pages for Planner



     We spent sometime out and about Saturday morning, getting some fresh air therapy. Translation we walked around the local flea market. Grabbed a shelf for the cove, a little paint and it'll be making its way to my wall soon. We also took the kiddos out for a ride.

Annie Belle
Remington
     Today I've gotten all my Valentine's packaged and ready to be delivered. Yes, they will all be hand delivered this year. Tackled cleaning up the major mess we've made in the cove the last few weeks and managed to spend some quality time with my sweetie.



Its a beautiful day here in eastern NC today, off to spend sometime in the sun. Grabbing the camera and the babies and going to see what shots I can get today.

Happy Crafting

No comments:

Post a Comment