Sunday, February 5, 2017

Not Much Craftiness

Last week was a big week for our family. We added to our family by one. We traveled to SC Monday night to pickup our newest furbaby. Miss Annie wormed her way in to our hearts very quickly. 
So after picking her up that night and making our way home I headed into work on Tuesday. Boy was I tired that called for an early night. Midway through the day on Wednesday my first migraine in a while hit me. Miserably I pushed through the work week. Somethings you just have to do. My evenings I pretty much collapsed when I got home.

A little time Saturday was spent creating. One more Valentine made. It's amazing how much coloring these images relax me.


Another card started. Made my own background using a Darcie embossing folder and my markers. This will be featured on my last Valentine for the year.

Today was family day, brunch with all my monkeys. And they got to meet Annie. Followed by a baby shoes for a dear friend and coming back home to rest before Monday.

Happy Crafting

1 comment: