Sunday, March 5, 2017

Happenings Around The Cove

Still organizing and doing some more purging. Progress is slow but it's coming together. 

I decided to do The Daily Marker 30 day challenge again. So far here are my efforts:

Day One:  This image was an absolute joy for me to color, as I'm sure you can imagine. If you look closely you notice that little seahorse is missing his stomach. Well when reaching for the last marker to finish the shading in that area I didn't pay attention to what I was doing I carefully when I was picking up the marker. Yep you guessed it grabbed the wrong one little guy stomach was bright red. So I grab my X-Acto knife and a little surgery. I decided to spend some time during this challenge practicing blending my pinks with markers I have on hand.

Paper Nest Dolls: Mermaid with Seahorse

Day Two:  I just love these stamps. I worked on blending my greens and doing highlights in black hair on this project.

Santoro's Gorjuss Urban Stamps
Day 3:  I took some images that I had previously colored and combined them with the challenge. On this card my coloring for the day was creating the hardwood floor at the bottom of the scene and doing some shading on the desk. 


Lawn Fawn Sewn with Love
Day 4:  This little stamp while adorable has pose a big challenge for me in the past. That little belt and all those ruffles have long been torture for me to try to color.  Overall I'm very pleased with how she turned out.

C.C. Designs Birthday Twila

What have you been working on?

Happy Crafting





1 comment:

  1. Awe, they're all so pretty!

    I'm cleaning out the craft room and goodness, what a mess!

    ReplyDelete