Sunday, March 12, 2017

Rearranging and More

It's been a busy week. I've kept up the best I could with the color challenge. Missed two days due to severe sinus/allergy headaches. Those images can be found on my Instagram page. (Link is on the right of the screen)

In addition to coloring I've done some rearranging in the cove. A new to me table, courtesy of my sister cleaning out her craft space and I have a ton of extra work space. Keep in mind this is still a work in progress. But so far I'm loving the extra table space.


Who knew I'd like my alcohol markers better in a basket than in the little white shelf? Certainly not me. 

Still working on cataloging my stamps and dies.

What are you all working on?

1 comment:

  1. It's looking good!

    I am crocheting mermaid cocoons -- working on the last one now.

    ReplyDelete