Sunday, March 26, 2017

Spring

Spring is easily my favorite time of year. Allergies aside, watching the flowers bloom, farmers work the fields and all the wildlife come out to play, its a wonderful thing. It's also the beginning of riding season so my Saturdays will soon be filled with motorcycles and friends, which of course means a little less time in the cove. But its a wonderful trade off.

Today its just me and the girls again so we are back in here creating our own little world. Today Easter is on my mind, trying to work out the details with Skull for the club Easter egg hunt and making sure I have everything I need ready for that. So its only fitting that todays craft follow suit.

 
Featuring Lawn Fawn: Hoppy Easter
Using design space and my Cricut to make the scene building pieces I whipped up a quick little card using Lawn Fawns Hoppy Easter stamps and dies. Colored of course with my Spectrum Noir markers.

I used the following colors on the images:

Carrots - GB5, OR 1 DG3, CG2
Bunny --- IG1, IG2, PP3
Basket -- GB8, GB10
Eggs --- CT3, PP3, PP5, PL4






1 comment: