Wednesday, February 21, 2018

YouTube, Un-boxing, and More

So about that youTube channel, I'm still learning but having a blast in the process. (Feel free to add any tips or tricks to using an iPhone and iMovies to produce edit them, please don't hesitate to let me know.

 For today's video I did an un-boxing video of this months Boho Berry Box. It came out a little earlier this month which I am so excited about, getting it two days before the new month started was pushing it for me in terms of getting the next  month set up in my bullet journal. Looking forward to setting up March and seeing how I can use this months box to get my life a little more organized. 

For this video Randall, did the taping so I could do all the rest. I definitely have to get better lighting here in the Cove. Let me know what you think. 

Boho Berry Box (Feb 2018) Unboxing

Coming this weekend I’ll have part 2 of the floating tea cup floral video. Shara has issued the next challenge St. Patrick’s Day decor for under $10 so stay tuned for that as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment