Sunday, January 28, 2018

First EVER YouTube Video is Up



Nothing the least bit intimidating about setting up a YouTube channel right? I used my iPad and imovies to create my fist YouTube video showcasing my February bullet journal set up flip through. Hopefully over time I will become more comfortable with doing voice overs and learn more about setting up my video so it flows smoothly. 

Check it out here.

I started out very simple with a monthly overview, followed by monthly focus page and weekly tasks, (inspired by Lisa Jacob's Your Best Year), on to money matters, and then last but not least my set up for #incowrimo. 

I used several stamped images to decorate my journal this time. If interested I can list the names/links. Just let me know.

Happy Crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment