Saturday, January 13, 2018

January Personal Day

 
Brunch from Gwendy’s Goodies
      When I scheduled today as my personal day, I had no idea how very badly I would need it. It’s been a rough week both mentally and emotionally. I used this morning as a time to review my  January  goals and judge my progress. Some goals I’m way ahead of where I thought I’d be and others have sort have slipped to the back burner.

 After some early morning reflection, I joined the real world long enough to go grocery shopping and grab brunch with Randall, then back home for a nap and an easy night in.

 I’m excited to say that I will be going back to college to finish my  bachelors degree beginning Spring mini semester B. I will have a lot on my plate between working full time, going to college full time online and at night, and being an active part of our home life. But I’m confident this is the right decision for me and our future. I believe putting in tbe extra effort now will be worth it in the long run.

 C25K I am currently behind where I wanted to be on the program. However, I am not giving up. I had planned to be starting week 3 tomorrow. Instead I’m still working my way through week 2.

 Usually our schedule revolves around my work schedule, this week has been odd in that he has had different obligations all week and my work schedule has been changed for the month and is really wonky. Our morning rountine was non-existent and our daily  devotionals were hit and miss. I’ve found myself uncentered and off kilter all week. This coming week while my schedule is still different I’m hoping to get back on track with our morning routine.  

2 comments:

  1. I wasn’t up to date on this “me” day until you told me about it. My me day had the “m” turned upside down and was a “we” day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You’ve got this! I know it will be a lot of work, but it gets you one step closer to your dream!

    ReplyDelete